Manufacturing processes employed include thread rolling, cutting, chamfering, stamping, and as well coating if required. Production capacity can range from a 'one off' component to a run of many thousands.
- Plain fully threaded rods, studbolts, foundation studbolts & studs
- Plain nuts
- BBN cadmium coated bolts & nuts
- Pure Cadmium Plating to ASTM B766
- POWERCOTE fluorocarbon coated bolts & nuts
- Zinc coated bolts & nuts
- Hot Dip Galvanizing coated bolts & nut
Diameter 3/8" to 3" Length as required
UNC - 8 UN
To ASTM Al 93/A1 94, A320, A 307, BS 4882, B7, B7M, B1 6, B8, B8M, 2H, 2HM, 4, 7, 7M, L7, L7M A-B-C.